I've already done all of that, and did it again just to be sure. I even removed all Krypton controls from my toolbox and started from scratch.
The only ComponentFactory* DLLs are in "C:\Program Files\Krypton 2.6.1\" and "C:\Program Files\Krypton 2.6.1\PublisherSigned". I am using the PublisherSigned ones.
I copied these DLLs to my SVN repository as /trunk/Shared/Libs/ComponentFactory*.dll
There is a licx in my Properties folder with the following line:
ComponentFactory.Krypton.Navigator.KryptonNavigator, ComponentFactory.Krypton.Navigator, Version=220.127.116.11, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a87e673e9ecb6e8e
I removed all of the references to the DLLs, closed the solution, reopened, and re-added them. It asked me for my license and I pasted it in.
I opened up Sysinternal's FileMonitor while building and even watched to make sure that the .licx file was being read, and it was. lc.exe was called in there as well.
I can open up my compiled EXE with .NET Reflector and see there is a resource with <program name>.exe.licenses. It has a binary blob with the Krypton Navigator assembly name in it, 2.6.1 as expected. There is a long string at the end that looks like my keycode but doesn't match.
Even after all of that, it still says I am using an unlicensed copy when I start the program.
I've wasted 8-9 hours trying to get this stupid thing to work. Maybe I'll just go back to 2.6.0...
I'm at a loss on what to do now.