The release is mainly intended for commercial customers.
In particular it fixes problems with using the installed source code for purchased version
of the Suite. Previously the design time experience when using the compiled source code
would fail. This has been resolved by having the source code compilation use a strong key
and then automatically installing the newly built assemblies into the GAC. So now your
projects can always use the GAC assemblies for your projects and the design time
experience will be as expected.
Please download using the following direct link…
– Installed source code now compiles with strong key
– Installed source code build places assemblies into GAC
– KryptonRibbon generated code was causing compile errors
– KryptonWorkspace load config was not adding created pages
– KryptonMonthCalendar weeks numbers were incorrect