New Moderator - Chris Porter

Company news, release and product information.

Moderator: Phil Wright

New Moderator - Chris Porter

Postby Phil Wright » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:43 pm

I 'm pleased to announce that Chris Porter has been made a moderator on the forums in recognition of his sterling work in answering posts. Not just answering questions but helping to highlight bugs and other issues that need investigation to improve future releases of the Krypton products. Keep up the good work Chris!
Phil Wright
Site Admin

Re: New Moderator - Chris Porter

Postby Waescher » Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:41 pm

Congratulations Chris! :D
Waescher

Postby Chris Porter » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:13 am

Wow!! Thanks Phil. I logged in this morning and saw my name in a thread title and was quite surprised.
Chris Porter

Postby madjamonline » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:18 am

Well done Chris! I know people who keep the community alive should be recognised by the forum! :lol:
Jamie
Professional Website Designing Services
www.madjamonline.com
info@madjamonline.com
madjamonline

Postby FrankM » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:08 pm

Congrats Chris and thank you for being there.

Frank M
FrankM

Postby David35 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:44 am

I welcome Chris as a moderator, but I am concerned that certain posts are not getting the attention they possibly deserve from Phil, take my post viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1960 there's speculation about what Phil was thinking when it would have been better for Phil to tell us if the colour of the status bar is deliberate or not, I think its not deliberate.
David35

Postby Chris Porter » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:42 pm

David35 wrote:I welcome Chris as a moderator, but I am concerned that certain posts are not getting the attention they possibly deserve from Phil, take my post viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1960 there's speculation about what Phil was thinking when it would have been better for Phil to tell us if the colour of the status bar is deliberate or not, I think its not deliberate.

I apologize that you didn't receive the response that you had hoped in your post. My position as moderator is not to replace Phil's presence in the forums. If/when you have a question that demands faster a response time, I suggest that you email support@componentfactory.com.
Chris Porter

Return to Company News