Now I am firmly established in the new house I’ve managed to get back to working properly. Half the week was spent catching up with emails and the other getting on with the new KryptonMonthCalendar control. I have just completed the basic appearance as you can see here.
Now I need to add this as an element for use inside a KryptonContextMenu. This will allow it to appear in a drop down that will be required later when a date picker is created. It also means you’ll be able to create your own context menus that include a month calendar element. You could add menu options for pre-defined dates or other actions that are specific to your application.
With much more disruption than anticipated I am waaaaay behind the schedule I had set myself. I wanted to have the month calendar and date picker both finished at around this point. As it is I am only maybe a third of the way through creating just the month calendar.